Renewable Energy is generally defined as energy that comes from resources which are naturally replenished such as sunlight, wind, rain, tides, waves and geothermal heat as well as biofuels. Renewables already play a major role in the energy mix of many countries around the world as a clean and cost competitive source of electricity.
Renewables are our core competence.
Beside Solar PV we offer services related to the technologies:
- Wind Energy
- Concentrating Solar Power (CSP)
- Solar Cooling and Solar Heating
- Bioenergy, including Biomass Combustion, Biogas and Biofuels
- Small and Medium Hydro Power
Our services tailored to your needs:
- Market Studies, Market Entry and Business Development Support
- RE Master Plans, Implementation Studies on Regional and Country Level
- Tariff studies, Institutional and Regulatory Framework Analyses
- Resource Assessments, Energy Yield Calculations
- Feasibility Studies including Grid Integration
- Conceptual System Layouts and Thermodynamic Modeling
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessments
- Financial and Economic Analyses
- Project Due Diligences and Transaction Supervisory Services
- Portfolio Analyses
- Trainings and Capacity Buildings
Kindly contact us for any of the above services or your tailored package!