We have many years of experience with hybrid systems and off-grid solutions worldwide.
Good project development lays the foundation for the success of your project. We pay special attention to the identification of potential project sites, the determination of energy yields and initial profitability calculations to verify the lucrativeness of your project. Together with you, we create the basis for your project.
- Site selection and evaluation
- Resource and technology assessment
- Concept design
- Creation of market-driven business models
- Evaluation of tariff models
- Profitability analysis
- Support in the approval process of your plant Environmental impact analysis
The system engineering represents the design phase of your project. In hybrid systems, particular attention must be paid to the interfaces between the system components. We offer a detailed analysis of your system by using commercially available software technologies. In doing so, the system layout is optimised according to your wishes. Our extensive project reference helps you to make the right decision quickly and easily.
- Site-specific meteorological measurements
- Detailed design and engineering
- Due diligence
- Preparation of tender documents
- Material procurement
Project financing and contract negotiation require expertise to quantify the opportunities and risks. We support our clients as financial advisors to make a better judgement about the investment they are considering. Rely on our financial know-how.
- Cost assessment and reduction
- Identification of funding programmes
- Financial modelling
- Contractual advice
The construction phase is given special attention and care to ensure the safe interlocking of multiple project interfaces. Our specialists undertake construction supervision regardless of size and location. Our services guarantee that your project is completed on time and within budget.
- Construction supervision and management
- Quality assurance
- Compliance with technical and conditions
- Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) control
- Plant inspection and commissioning
Operation & Maintenance
After completion of the construction phase, it is important to maintain the plant and monitor every process sequence. In this way, we ensure the long-term quality of your plant. We will gladly take over the operation and maintenance measures for you.
- Operational monitoring and data evaluation
- Error analysis and warranty management
- Spare parts management
- Cash flow optimisation
- Complaint management
- Decommissioning concepts and logistics
- Recycling and acceptance management